70 1000mg capsules. Fresh from Papua, New Guinea, another rare strain – GREEN PAPUA! At D.J's Botanicals we work hard to source the newest and most rare strains of herbs for your enjoyment, so do yourself a favor…Get some today! This is one of natures gifts. It is produced and distributed by a reputable company D.J's Botanicals. Dreams came true with this strain! This strain provides:
- Analgesia: The pain reception is significantly depressed
- Sedation: The secretion of dopamine is enhanced, thereby, the mind goes into resting phase
- Stimulation: With dopamine, glutamate secretion is also enhanced leading to brain stimulation at the same time. Its one of the characteristic features of green Papua
- Mind clearing effect
- Soothes the stomach: The alkaloids enhance the stomach motility and protect it from ulcers
- Elevates the mood
- Amplifies the visual sensitivity
- It must be noted here that the effects can be different for different people. Not every person can feel every effect given in here. Some people might experience effects not mentioned in the list, as different alkaloids have different absorption abilities.
Green Papua is one of the latest addition to the herb family. This strain is a derivation from Mitragyna Speciosa which has a prevalent in some parts of Southeast Asia. Green Kratom of Papua is famous for its additional effects in providing a boost to the immune system of a body for all types of pathological conditions. Papua is also used as a natural nootropic substance in the areas of memory and focus. Although new in the market, it has been able to receive a large community with proper followers who crave for it every day.
Just Harvested and very high quality. We only sell 100% natural, organic, unprocessed herb, products. We feel our products are best left natural and unprocessed as mother nature intended it.
Our products are tested for the presence of e.coli, salmonella, microbial aerobic plate count, heavy metals, mold, and fungus. We value the health and safety of our customers! We may not be the cheapest, but we will *always* be the bes